lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

I Celebrate... \o/

I love PARTY!! I celebrate with family or friends...
My favorite day it's my BIRTHDAY!!! There is at March 16th. Usually in this day all my friends and family come to my house with a big cake and then we go out and we have a great time dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Also, my friends at the university prepare surprise for mi in this day... I love them :)



Another special day for me is Valentine's Day, a special day for all the world

In this day we are in love to everyone lol!!
You can see paper hearts, flowers and chocolates. If you have a boyfriend (or girlfriend if you are a boy), you forget any problem or discussion, and don't think in any else... Just think in a perfect gift to her or his. The last Valentine's Day my friends gave me a lot of ballons and chocolates... That was a special day for me...







VENEZUELA Independence Day
Venezuela celebrate the Independence Day at July 5th. This is a free day in all the country.
We can see around the country many of parades to celebrate this day, and fireworks at night...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario