jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcon to my blog

In this blog i will post my school homework for level2. will use it to practice writing , listening , speaking and reading . also , i will share it with my classmates and people from the world..

Hi there my name is Claudia Luque but you con call clau .im from Maracaibo . Originally I live in Maracaibo , in  Mara norte. im 20 years old and i study  Law at Urbe . My favorite subjets are civil and penal , this trimester . I am Taking 5 class is and I am in the 4 th trimester

I love music, dancing, playing ,work week, surfing the net, studying law  talking on the phone with my friends, sushi , sweet, my family , my city

I hate onions, listening to vallenato, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking,  enghisgh cost me
 
My dream I graduated as a lawyer , visit the  londres and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak French, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario