miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

My Favorite Place in the World... My Room

So... Is time to talk abuot my favorite place in the world, there is my bedroom... I love it, because the decoration is make by myself!
First of all, the walls of my room are purple because I love this color! Next to the door there is my desk and my computer... I spell many time here listen music. In from of the desk there is my bed, I love it! Is so soft and comfortable and so purple too lol! On my bed there is Mr. Max, my teddy bear that my friend Jon give me in my last birthday.
In from of my bed there is my TV, I just see it after work. My room have two windows, one is behind my bed and the other window is behind my hairdresser, and this is next to the bed...

And this is my room...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario