miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

A week with me

Hi everyone!
In this opportunity I want to show you how is my week:


Monday
On Monday I wake up early to go to the University. Take the breakfast with friends before class, we talk for a while about our weekend and then go to class to 11:00am.
At 3:00 o'clock  I go to work at 9:00, after that I go home to sleep and relax.


Tuesday
I wake up late because I don't have any class so, free time to sleep lol! Then, I make my lunch because my mother is working... I don't like cook so, I make the most eaiser for cook... Pasta!
At 3:00 o'clock  I go to wor againg...


Wednesday
Wednesday is usually the same, go to class, do my homework, work... Sometimes at night my friends and I go to Bahia Rasta Bar to dinner or to dance \o/


Thursday
Thursday!! My favorite day!! On this day, after class and work I go to MOVIES!!! Sometimes with friends and sometimes with my family! I love movies and I love this day because is half price of tickets lol!!


Friday
Friday it's the Rumba's Day!! After work we go to discos, to dance and have a good time... 


Saturday
On Saturday I work half day... At 8:00am to 12:00am. After that I go to my best friend house to get ready for the night... Another Rumba's Day lol!


Sunday
Sundays is to relax! Do homeworks and maybe go to friends to La Vereda or another relax place...


This is all my week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario